The surprise was a surprise! He really had no idea. So many people showed up - many after we got there...but that's fine. We were glad to have everyone there. My best friend, Ruth, from Dallas came in Friday night and we met them for dinner at Pappasitos. We told Robby that she and her boyfriend were coming down for a wedding. Thanks Ruth and Tim for coming! My mom and dad and niece, Sierra, also came in town for the party. Robby was most surprised that they came. We had lots of coaches from the Alvin staff and the Kempner staff. Tons of family and friends. I want to give a shout-out to Cindy and Bobby for cleaning, decorating, and cooking!!! (That's Rob's parents) I just thought I'd post some pictures of the party.
Here's Robby - The birthday boy!
D'Ann, Debbie, and Me
Thought a "football" cake would be appropriate!
Me and my old hubby.
Me & my friend Hayley (Her IVF transfer is Thursday...so say a prayer for her)
My best friend Ruth & me
This is my mom and dad
Robby's sister, Michelle and my niece Sierra
These are all the boys from TC (Texas City)
Robby and his Mimi
Holly is expecting anyday. You are suppose to count 63 days from the day they mated to see when they are expecting and that would be Friday the 2nd. So very soon she will be delivering some pups! I say "some" but we took her to the vet last Friday for an X-ray and the vet counted 9 skulls but 11 spines. The X-ray was kind of hard to see everything and very hard to match up the skulls with the spines! There were pups EVERYWHERE! So this weekend should be eventfull. I really can't wait. I will post pictures of that experience too. Here is a picture of Holly today. The milk is really coming in.
Holly just about to burst!
And I know many of you are wondering if I'm pregnant yet. Well, I will find out on Friday and YES I will blog that night...so get ready!
Kelly


2 comments:
OK...Holly has growm so much in just a week. Poor baby girl! I sure hope she can make it through the weekend since I will be stuck on the couch resting.
Still praying for both of you!!!
Love~
Cory and Hayley (and Holly)
Oops...I really do know how to spell GROWN!!!
DUH...
Hayley
Post a Comment