Tod, the embryologist, called again this morning with an update on our embryos. I actually had my cell phone in my pocket, but missed the call...go figure! He did leave, however, a long detailed message. He said that 7 of the 8 divided. Guess we keep losing one each day! But today the embryos were to divide between 2 and 4 cells. 3 of them were 4 cells, and 4 of them were 2 cells. He said that was good and exactly where they're suppose to be. My transfer WILL FOR SURE be Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m. He will call us one more time, tomorrow, but no call on Friday (day 4). Dr. Schnell will sit down with us Saturday morning to discuss the two embryos that she puts back in. I'm sooo excited. Please pray that those little babies attach to my uterus wall and implant. Twins would be fine with me!!! Here are some pictures of what they look like today.

This is a 2-cell embryo (I have 4 embryos like this today) GROW BABY GROW!!!

This is a 4-cell embryo (I have 3 embryos like this today)
As I'm sitting here blogging I just received a phone call from a good friend with some bad news. Apparently Ray Garza, a friend of ours, was hit on his motorcycle off of 1462. He was life flighted to Herman Hospital and it doesn't look good. Please pray for him and his family. He has 2 boys that go to Passmore Elem, where I work.
I will update you again tomorrow.
Kelly and Robby
No comments:
Post a Comment