Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Anthony Update
My little boy isn't so little anymore...he will be driving tomorrow I think! He is so in to standing ALL THE TIME. That is all he wants to do. He won't even sit in my lap anymore...just stands on me and tries to climb me using my hair...OUCH! Robby started walking around 9 months old so I'm thinkin' that Anthony may be around that age too. Today he was standing holding on to the sofa, then took one hand off to turn and watch the TV...he balanced himself holding on to the sofa with one hand for about 30 seconds. I just can't believe how fast he is growing. I love that booger!!! (I had to just google booger b/c I wasn't sure how to spell it and there are some cute kid websites about boogers..he he he). Here are some pics of my little man:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment