Sunday, July 5, 2009
6 Month Checkup
Anthony went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago for his 6 month checkup. He had a great visit. Weighs 18 lbs 7 oz. Was 26 1/2 inches long. He was still in the 50% with his weight and height, but in the 65% with his head circumference. Doc said that he looked great. We talked to the doctor about 30 to 45 minutes (WOW) about what is happening now and what is yet to come. He is doing everything he should be. Doc was surprised to hear that he is sitting up ALL on his own without any help. He is trying to crawl...but will still probably be a month or so before he does. He seems to be wanting to cut a tooth also. Doc said that we could start him on meats and start feeding him breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Anthony is getting cereal and fruit at breakfast and meat, vege, and fruit for lunch and dinner. He also is still getting 3 bottles in between meals. It seems like we are always feeding him, but he LOVES it! It is the cutest thing to see him open that mouth so wide for his next bite, and scream if you don't get the food in that mouth fast enough. He is really getting a cute and funny personality. I just can't believe he is almost 7 months old already. I know it sounds silly...but I'm already thinking and planning his 1 b-day party. I am going to have to do most of it my self since I'm about to become a football "widow" until Thanksgiving.
Anthony loves his new 6 month+ toy we got out for him.
He didn't care too much for the oral meds at checkup. He was a big boy and didn't cry after his shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment