This past weekend was the famous Mesquito Festival in Clute, TX. Robby is on his buddy's (BJ) barbecue team the Old Buc's. The festival was lots of fun. This year we won 3rd place out of 40-something teams on ribs...they were awesome...I'm still eating them (had them for dinner tonight. Just wanted to give a shout out to the Old Buc's and say congratulations on the ribs.
My mom, nieces, and Anthony and I went down on Saturday and had lots of fun. Thank goodness for the trailer (the AC to keep Anthony cool). Here are some pics:

The two in the middle are my nieces: Sierra (older) and Cheyenne. The other girls are friends they made

BJ and Robby

The Old Buc's Barbecuers

Nanny and Anthony

Daddy and Anthony...Hmmm...I'm always the one taking the pictures...I need to be in more of them!
Thursday we took the girls to Schlitterbahn in Galveston. I was like a kid...and had so much fun. Anthony stayed with Grandma Cici (next year he will get to go). Robby made me go down the tall pink slide...it was very scary (the older I get the more afraid of heights I get). My favorite is just relaxing and floatin' the lazy river! This is the 4th year we've taken my nieces and my nephew (although he didn't get to go this year). I can't wait to go again next summer.

Group Photo

My hubby and me

Nanny with the girls
No comments:
Post a Comment