Sunday, July 5, 2009

A's first 4th of July!

Well, last night was Anthony's first 4th of July and I have to say it was awesome! Maybe even the best 4th I've had. Some friends of ours had a pretty big party at there house starting around 3 so we could swim. The pool felt great! My in-laws were there so Grandma Cici watched Anthony most of the night which was nice b/c it gave Robby and I some time to have some fun and socialize a bit. I of course got right into the pool and Robby helped cook the shrimp, crabs, etc. Later that evening Anthony and Robby and Cici and I got back into the pool. Anthony laughed and panicked. One minute he was smiling and having fun and then daddy would get him a little to far away from him and he would get really scared. The house we were at is right on the water and we had a wonderful fireworks show out on the pier. Thanks Josh...your show was awesome! And thank you Irene and Harold for having us over. It was late when the fireworks started but A stayed up to watch most of it. Then the party started and believe it or not he danced til 10:30...we have a party animal on our hands! Then we headed home for night-night.
Dancing with Miss Pricilla
Family Photo
Anthony's first sparkler
Such a serious look on his face while watching the big fireworks


Last week I decided to go to Dallas to visit the family. My dad came down to get me so I didn't have to drive by myself with Anthony. I stayed 1 week. Robby had to work the first part of the week, but he came up the second part of the week. We had a great time. I finally got to see several of my nephew's baseball games. My two nieces (Sierra and Cheyenne) and Tanner (my nephew) spent lots of time with Anthony so they got to know each other a little more.

Tanner and Anthony Napping
At Tanner's baseball game
Nanny and Anthony
Papa Larry and Anthony
Anthony, me and Cheyenne trying to nap...Anthony fell asleep first
Cheyenne was such a great "momma" to Anthony. She took good care of him while he was there.
When we came home from Dallas, daddy had Anthony's swing hung up...and he loves it.

No comments: