Monday, July 13, 2009

7 Months Old and crawling...we have trouble on our hands!

My 7 month old chunky monkey!


Well goodness...Anthony keeps getting older! I can't believe he is already 7 months old. He is sooo fun to play with. We rough-house much more, he loves the "tickle monster" and his laugh is so cute. I'm just gonna EAT him one day! Robby and I just look at each other all the time like "wow...he is awesome". We are in baby heaven! Anthony is now crawling. He actually took his first crawl the day he turned 7 months old, on the 11th. Sunday morning Robby and I sat down to eat our french toast so we put 'A' on his play blanket in the living room and a few minutes later we look up and there he is...in the kitchen. It takes him a while to get from A to B, but he does it eventually. We have t-r-o-u-b-l-e on our hands. He is going to be into everything as soon as he gets going fast. Today he actually threw a temper-tantrum. He wanted me to pick him up but I sat about 10 feet away so he could crawl to me and oh my gosh..he hit the floor with his hands and put his face straight down into the "hairy" carpet screaming. I didn't know this started so soon.

He has also started to pull himself up on things. Today he pulled himself up to his music table and started playing with it, but fell about 30 sec. later. He has made so many accomplishments lately. We are so proud of him! Enjoy the pictures.

My first picture with NIC (short for NICU) This is the monkey that stayed with Anthony in the NICU and has slept with him in his crib everynight. He loves NIC and plays with him every morning when he wakes up


I'm gonna get you!


Watch out...here I come


Anthony loves his new splish and splash pool


SMILE


And Brady has to be in on the action too!

No comments: