Well, my baby boy has turned 8 months old at 7:19 this morning. What is he doing?...well:
-he is crawling all over the house. Can be in another room in about 15 sec!
-chases the cat all over the house...Emma does not like it.
-Still likes to say "dadadadada" all the time
-Pulls up on everthing and is trying to let go and stand...but lands on his butt.
-SMILES all the time.
-Is taking longer naps (now that summer is almost over)
-Won't let you change a diaper...is always turning and tossing!!!!!!
-Sleeps from 8:30 pm to about 7:30 am...Yay!
-Eats all the time...loves to snack on Puffs (and can pick up the puffs and put them in his month now)and eat off of my bananas.
-Robby gave him a sip of coke...bad daddy...and Anthony liked it :(
-Likes to play with grown-up toys (the remote, phones, cords, magazines) guess mommy needs to do MORE baby proofing.
I have had the best time of my life staying home with Anthony this summer. I will miss him greatly when I go back to work next week. I already start crying when I think about it. Anthony is the love of my life...besides Robby. I can't wait to have another little miracle for A to play with.
Football season has started. This week was 2-a-days. Robby will not be seeing Anthony in the mornings or maybe not at night either if he gets home too late. It will be hard for all of us, but I hope that Kempner goes far into the playoffs...the coaches deserve it!!! Believe it or not, but when football season is over Anthony will be close to being one years old...WOW!
Enjoy the pictures


1 comment:
Wow! What a big boy! I can't believe our 3 little miracles are getting so big...where on earth has the time gone? Good luck next week and good luck this year with your new job. I'm sure you are going to love being out of the classroom...I'll be thinking about you!!
Post a Comment