Ok, as for pictures...I tried to scan the first ultrasound picture into the computer but it turned out horrible. Today's pictures I tried to take a picture of the picture with my camera...and that also turned out bad. I am going to upload one of todays pictures, but it's REALLY bad. I need to figure out how to get these ultrasound pictures on my computer. If anyone knows - please help!
On a personal note: I still have the worst breat tenderness EVER! It is almost like they're getting more sore each and every day. I have been blessed (I hope it is not too soon to say that) to not have any nausea or vomiting. My clothes are starting to fit a little tight around the waist...I guess I'm entering that "I just look fat" stage where no one knows you're pregnant. At least summer is almost here and I can hide inside my house until I actually "look" pregnant. Not to mention...acne! YUCK...all the hormones and progesterone that I'm taking is causing an ulgy breakout. Robby has been great. He rubs my feet and gave me a wonderful back rub tonight (my boobs are killing my back)! He has been cleaning house for me. But it's driving me crazy because he will only vacuum once a week, and I usually do it every other day because there is dog hair everywhere! Speaking of dogs...I have more pictures below for you to enjoy. Please advertise for us. We have 11 Goldens to sell. They are $500 each. We have 7 males and 4 females. They are too cute. I would keep them all if I lived on a farm! They will be ready for a home June 23rd.
An update on my IVF friends:
Emily - had her baby girl, Isabella Grace Richards last Tuesday, so she is a week old today. She is soooo cute. I went to visit and got to hold her on Saturday. I have also uploaded a picture of her.
Hayley - TWINS...yes, that is right. She is having two. She is two weeks behind me, so she is 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. She is having her ultrasound Thursday to see the heartbeats. I went to Barnes and Noble today and bought both of us the "Your pregnancy week by week" book. Guess we will probably be doing a lot of shopping together this summer. Congrats Hayley!
Enjoy the pictures:

This is Isabella Grace - Isn't she cute!
Okay, this is a bad picture, but you can kind of see baby.
These are our two biggest boys!
More boys...we have lots of boys.
Group picture...aren't they cute...you know you want one!!
Another big boy
Our darkest pup...and it's a girl!!!
Sound Asleep!


1 comment:
CONGRATS! Jackie Thompson came and told me the good news at school so I'm SO excited for you. If I can help please let me know. Tell your friend Hayley to go get the book called Twins. It is a white book with 2 pictures of twins on the front, twins is written in blue on the front and it have like a blue dot and a purple dot for the I in the word twins. It will really help her understand what is happening to her body and how the twins are progressing etc... b/c its completely different than a singleton pregnancy. I let a friend borrow it, but if I can get it back from her, I'll try to get it to you so you can give it to Hayley. Also, if she has any questions as far as what to register for or what works really well or what worked well for us, tell her to call me anytime. I'm always willing to help people with multiples because I was very thankful for a friend of mine who gave me advice. CONGRATS AGAIN!
~ Lindsay
Post a Comment