I knew it would take Anthony a while to walk around the neighborhood so we decided to only go on one street. Well, that took a while too! So Robby tried to carry him from door to door...OH NO...that was not going to happen according to Anthony. He kept yelling "my walking, my walking" It was so cute how he said it. I guess we are getting into the 'independent' stage...Anthony wants to do EVERYTHING by himself! And if Robby and I accidentally do it for him...we have a break down.
Here are some pictures of Anthony (my little Monkey) and his cousin Cheyenne (our little bumblebee)
As for our little one growing inside me...everything seems to be going well. I can feel her kicking and punching A LOT NOW! Today she was pushing on my tummy and I could see the bump sticking out...it was crazy. I love it!!! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but Robby and I are leaning towards the name AVERY BELLE DESANTO. We like that it starts with an A and it ends with a Y like all of our names. It's not set in stone but is very likely considering we call her Avery already. Here are some cute things I've bought her so far...


No comments:
Post a Comment