I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...football season is coming to an end. I haven't been blogging much about our games, but Rob's team has been doing quite well. We won our first 4 zone games (we are divided into 2 zones since our district is so big). However, last Saturday night we lost against Hightower...Grrr! This Saturday we play Elkins High School...I pray that we beat them. After this weekend we have one more scheduled game...YAY! Then it's the first round of playoffs...which I'm sure we go to at least round one...we usually do. As much as I would love to have my husband back, I would love to see the team go to at least round 2 or 3 of the playoffs. Here are some pictures of last weekend at the game. Rob's sister and husband were in visiting.

Matt and Michelle

Anthony cheering on the Cougars!

Anthony and friend Will


Cougar, Anthony, Momma and baby Avery (growing inside)

Aunt Michi with her little boy Maverick (growing inside her) and Anthony
Monday I had my prenatal checkup. Everything was good. Heartbeat was 140. Robby and I have been calling the baby girl Avery. So guess that will be her name unless we change it. We still have 3 1/2 months to change our mind.
-Kelly
1 comment:
loooooove the name avery...we have one in our family!!!
Post a Comment