Tuesday, October 5, 2010

cute as a PUMPKIN

Tonight I took Anthony to the pumpkin patch here in town. He's been saying "pumpkin" a lot lately...because we see them everywhere. Last year he was only 10 months old and holding himself up on the pumpkins...this year, at 22 months...he's trying to hold up the pumpkins! He's at the age where he won't LOOK at mommy for a picture unless I bribe him. You wouldn't believe the things that come out of my mouth just to get him to look at me. He thinks that when I say "smile" he is suppose to put his teeth together and grin...you'll see a few of those silly pictures. We might be making another trip before Halloween to see if I can get some more pumpkin pictures.









Here I'm saying, "Where's the mommy pumpkin?" and he's pointing it the big one :)






1 comment:

Susan Cox said...

What a beautiful, I mean handsome, little boy!