Monday morning we had our anatomy scan to find out the sex of the baby and to see if our little baby girl was growing and developing like she should be. Dr. Rowe's words were: beautiful, nice, perfect, gorgeous...so I guess she is all of those! Everything looked good: heart, measurements, brain, etc.
I think Robby was a little shocked even though he'd been saying all along it's a girl. He never REALLY prepared himself for the doctor to say "girl". He'll be a great daddy to a little girl! Robby and I were both kind of pulling for a boy for Anthony's sake...just so they could be close and play good together (only being 2 yrs apart). But I'm already shopping online for all that cute girly bedding and decor!!!
Unfortunately the Texans lost on Sunday...but Anthony was dressed and cheering for the Texans!!! He's getting cuter and cuter everyday. Here's our Lil Texan!


1 comment:
woohoo...it's time for a crafting party for the little princess. you are going to have sooooooooo much fun with her. and her daddy and big brother are going to be in love from the second they see her!!!
Post a Comment