A couple weekends ago it was my birthday and Robby and I went out to eat and to the mall. As we were walking through the mall I noticed Santa was there already! I told Robby we must get Anthony's picture taken with Santa that week...and so we did! If you remember my Santa picture story last year (tried 3 different times and never got it taken) then you would understand why it was VERY important to get this done early.
Anthony did not seem very interested in sitting in Santa's lap, but Robby told Santa that he wants a Choo Choo Train and so when Santa said, "Do you want a Choo Choo Train for Christmas?" Anthony let go of Robby's hand and went to sit in his lap. Although I think he was wondering "Where is my Choo Choo Train?" We didn't get a smile, but that's ok...at least we didn't get a screaming face! I'll take the blank stare!
Went to the doctor last week for my 25 week checkup...everything was good with Baby Avery. Heartbeat was 138. However I did get a call back the next day with elevated results on my 1-hour glucose test. So I had to go in for the 3-hour glucose test...which I found out today I passed! YAY...I can still eat whatever I want :)
This weekend I gave my sister-n-law, Michelle, a baby shower for her little boy, Maverick, who we will be expecting sometime in January. Here are a few pictures that I took...



No comments:
Post a Comment