Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week 28 Check-up

Yesterday I went for my 28th week check-up. Everything looked good again...thanks be to God! My weigh in was a little more than I wanted but ... whatever! I just need to get over the fact that I'm going to be bigger this pregnancy than the last...yikes! Already thinking about HOW to get it off. Hopefully this time around the breast feeding will go smoother and the lbs. will shed fast :)

Baby Avery measured 31 weeks and I'm only 28 1/2...not sure what that means (guess she's going to be a big baby girl) I've still got 10 weeks left and I'm already feeling like my belly can't stretch anymore. I now go every 2 weeks to see the doctor. Should find out next visit or the next when my date will be for the c-section. Right now it's going to be around the 18th of February.

As for "little" Anthony...well, he's not so little anymore! He is turning TWO on Saturday! I can't believe he will be 2 already! That went by fast. He is getting cuter each and every day. Just this morning I was on my hands and knees cleaning up tracked-in poop from the dogs (I know that's gross...but it's my life...dealing with two big dogs) and Anthony was getting very mad at me for cleaning it up. He wanted to do it with the vacuum cleaner. He kept saying, "I vacuum...I vacuum" I couldn't help myself...and just started laughing. He is so funny and makes Robby and I smile over and over!

We have a very busy weekend. Friday is SNOW day at daycare and we are taking him on a train ride to see Christmas lights that night, Saturday and Sunday he will be having a birthday party...so lots of pictures to come!

CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ABOUT TO POST THIS BLOG WITHOUT PICTURES!

No comments: