Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Little Boy is 2...

BIRTHDAY PARTY #1

This year we decided to have 2 parties, one for friends and one for family. It was at our house (which is much smaller than my in-laws house...where we had it last yr) and I couldn't fit everyone in my house. Saturday my little boy turned 2...I can't believe it. He is growing up soooo fast! Just seems like yesterday he was still in his crib and crawling around. It has been so much fun raising him. He keeps Robby and I on our toes and laughing all the time! Saturday the 11th was his actual birthday. We invited a couple of his friends at daycare and some of our friends as well. We had a pretty good turnout...but we missed you Richard's family! Anthony had a very good time and loved getting so much attention. He got lots of great presents and had a good time playing with everyone. Here are some pictures of party #1











No comments: