Monday, November 8, 2010

Mixed Feelings

Well, Rob's team won Saturday night, so we are in the playoffs...congratulations Cougars! I am very happy for Robby, the coaches and the players...but at the same time I'm SOOOOO ready for it to be over. These late nights are getting old. We play Pearland friday night in Alvin...I really do hope we beat them, but then that means another week of practice.

Anthony is loving the football games. Everyday that I pick him up from daycare he says, "daddy football game". I have to tell him "not today". He's talking soooo much. EVERYTHING that comes out of our mouths comes out of his within seconds. Yesterday I hit my new sunglasses on the car as I was putting Anthony in his seats...and said "SHIT" then that little mouth said "SHIT" and he laughed (like he knew it was a bad word), then he repeated it again. We have to really watch what we say.

I can't believe Anthony is going to be 2 years old next month. He is growing up so fast. He is such a 'little' boy now. He just seems so grown up. He will be moving from his toddler bed to a full size bed in a couple weeks. We are moving him to the guest room with the big bed so that baby Avery can have the nursery. I've already bought his bedding, curtains, etc for the room. We are going to try and make it wonderful for him so he will be ok with the transition.

Here is a picture of Avery's bedding/theme:




Here are some funny miscellanious pictures of Anthony:

After eating a cookie with black sprinkles

Hanging with Holly

Playing with friend Elliott at daycare Halloween party



Nanny at football game

Anthony and cousin, Cheyenne, at a football game

G-Bob already teaching him about the guitar

Me and Avery (in belly) getting ready to eat a hamburger

This is funny, I told Anthony to go to the bathroom and get in the bath because I had already started the water. He ran in there, while I was doing something in the kitchen. I hurried up to get in there so I could take off his clothes and diaper...well...at least he minded me when I said to go get in the bath!

This is another funny story. Anthony was trying to start his truck with his play keys. He kept putting them in the side of the truck (guess he sees me doing it in my car). I told him that daddy would have to make him a hole for his keys. Well, when daddy got home from work Anthony kept saying "daddy fix it" So Rob had to get out the drill and make a hole for his keys.

No comments: