Sunday, February 28, 2010

Talking my ear off!

Yes, that's right, Anthony is talking my ear off. He just always has so much to say. It is just incredible to watch him grow up. I was looking back at all his pictures from birth and it seems like just the other day when we were crawling and cooing. Now Anthony will have NOTHING to do with crawling and is starting to say real words. This weekend he put started putting objects to his ear and saying "hello". He says it pretty clear, but it's hard to hear the /h/, so it sounds like "ello". Here is what he says as of 14 and a half months old:

ello (for hello)
momma
dada
bye-bye
no-no (this was one of his 1st words)
dog
papa
locks (for blocks)
ball
bootball (for football & baseball)
nana (represents my mom and a banana)
night-night

It's crazy hearing these words come out of his mouth. It's like he's such a big boy. And what is even crazier is when I tell him something he does it...like he totally understands what I'm saying...it's awesome! The other night was just the BEST. Robby asked Anthony if he was ready for night-night. I swear he shook his head yes and wiggled out of Robby arms and started walking towards his room. We both looked at each other in shock then followed him to his room. Anthony went right over to his crib and waited for us to lift him up and lay him down. He closed his eyes and went to sleep. For about 2 weeks straight he has been closing his eyes and falling asleep when we put him in his crib.

Last friday night we spent quite a bit a time in our closet...yes, it's true, those are the kinds of things we do on Friday nights with a 1 year old
Anthony was so silly
And had fun trying on clothes

Yes, Brady was there too!
And so was Holly!



Daddy trying to teach Anthony how to hit left handed
He laughs so hard when he hits the ball that he can barely walk to get it.


Eating is still my favorite thing to do...I'm really good at stuffing my face
More More More (I'm suprised he doesn't know this word yet)
Daddy trying to get me to ride the dog

No comments: