Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Long Time No Blog...

Ok, it's been way too long since I've last blogged! So here is the lastest...for the past couple weeks Anthony's been sick. It all started a couple Fridays ago when Robby decided to take me on a date (movie and dinner). So we had his Aunt Janet, his Mimi and his Mom come over to play with A while we went out. We were enjoying our dinner when we got a phone call from Robby's Mom telling us that Anthony threw up...so of course we headed home. So much for date night!!! But at least we tried. By the time we got home he had thrown up 3 times and then again at 2 am in the morning. He continued with the belly ache and developed a pretty bad cough for a few days. We took him to the doctor but they found nothing wrong...frustrating...but good I guess! So he is finally feeling better and Robby and I took him down to his grandparents to spend the night Saturday night...so we finally got date night after all! We went to Carrabba's (Hayley: I saw your mom and dad and chatted with them for a bit) and then to see Dear John which was OK, the book is better of course!

This past weekend we went to see some friends of ours and Anthony got to play with their son who also just turned one. They played together for a while.

Anthony and his friend CJ:





Tonight was Anthony's first bubble bath:






This Friday is Anthony's valentine's party at daycare. They are all exchanging Valentine's...HOW CUTE IS THAT! We bought stuffed animals for all his classmates and football valentine cards. I would love to go over to daycare for a few minutes to see the party and take pictures...hopefully I can get away from work for a while to see his 1st Valentine's party :)

No comments: