Anthony has so much fun a daycare and learns so much...I'm glad he enjoys it. It amazes me all the new tricks he does each week, he's always learning from the older toddlers.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Anthony's Valentine's Party
Last Friday Anthony and his daycare buddies had their Valentine's Day party. I got the chance to leave work for a few minutes to stop by the daycare and see Anthony eat lunch with his friends and have some cookies and cupcakes. They didn't really have a 'party' b/c they are too young to understand all that, but they did exchange gifts or Valentine's. I found some cute stuffed doggies and bought some mini m&m's and wrap those together...they turned out cute!

Anthony has so much fun a daycare and learns so much...I'm glad he enjoys it. It amazes me all the new tricks he does each week, he's always learning from the older toddlers.



Anthony has so much fun a daycare and learns so much...I'm glad he enjoys it. It amazes me all the new tricks he does each week, he's always learning from the older toddlers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment