Friday, March 26, 2010

SPRING BREAK

We spent lots of time outside over spring break...finally we had some pretty sunny weather. The first weekend of spring break Robby and I took a "mommy and daddy only" trip to the riverwalk, stayed on the river for a couple nights while Anthony stayed home with his Nanny and Cici. It was hard to leave Anthony, this was our first time to leave him for several days...and I did start crying on the way to San Antone...and was very happy to come home on Monday and see my little man!

Here are some San Antonio Pics...
Me and Michelle (Robby's sister)
We actually went to SA b/c our friends son was playing a baseball game and came in from California. Robby and JB
Me and my Hubby
Eating Mexican food!!! Yummy.
Me and Tamie (one of my best friends from highschool)


We've been taking more trips around the neighborhood since the sun has decided to shine...
Anthony LOVES going for rides in his wagon. We will be investing in a canopy for the wagon this summer and will probably take many rides.
Going for a walk
Got my hat
Ok, I'm ready!

Micky Mouse Club House...
...come inside, it's fun inside. We watch Micky Mouse Clubhouse all the time and I can't get that song out of my head! In fact it's on TV right now!

Every Spring Break we work in the yard...it's become a tradition! We had to replace a couple plants due to all the freezes this winter. Anthony had fun working in the yard with his daddy. He is REALLY into brooms, shovels, and VACUUMS too! I need to go to Sams and get him a little janitorial set!


No comments: