Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Bunny

Monday night we took Anthony to see the Easter Bunny. I actually went online to see what the hours were for the E.B. and noticed that you could pay for your pictures online and print out a "fast pass" so that you didn't have to wait in line...and if you remember my 3 horrible experiences of trying to get pictures with Santa then you wouldn't blame me for printing this out and paying an extra $2.50 to get in the "fast pass" line. I just couldn't wait to get there and pass everyone up with my special little pass :) When we got to the mall and were getting closer to the E.B I couldn't see anyone in line. So I just figured that Peter Cotton Tail was on break. But NOPE, there he was sitting pretty in his big ole chair looking bored while he waited for the next little boy or girl to come hopping along! So much for my special little fast pass!!!

Last year Anthony was 4 months old when he had his picture taken with the Easter Bunny so he didn't really know what was going on. This year was a little different. We were afraid that he would start crying. We stood him up on the ground looking at the E.B and then all of a sudden he started slowly moving away...walking backwards. It was so funny. Then Robby just put him in his lap and we started acting like fools jumping up and down trying to get a little smile...MAN, the things we do for a smile! We never got a smile, but he didn't cry either. So I was good with the little grin he had on his face.

Easter 2010, 15 Months Old
Easter 2009, 4 Months Old

No comments: