Gotta Love Buc-ee the beaver!I was glad to go to Dallas b/c it let us spend time with my niece and nephew that I don't get to see often. Anthony loves his cousin, Cheyenne. She always spends the night with us when we go up and is a GREAT big help! She changes diapers, clothes, plays...you name it! Can't wait for her to come spend a week with me this summer.
We had an Easter egg hunt on Sunday after church. I was so excited to see Anthony hunt for eggs and put them in his basket...BUT that is not what happened at all!!! Once he spotted the water hose...the egg hunt was over for good! All he did the entire time was hold the end of the hose and say "flower, flower". I think he wanted to water the flowers. He sees Robby watering the flowers and yard, so he wants to do it too. He is talking a lot more. Saying almost everything that we say. He copies almost all our words...the best he can anyway. Last night Anthony was pulling everything out of his diaper bag and Robby was telling him what everything was and Anthony was coping him. That's when Robby looked at me and said, "Ok, guess I have to stop cussing."
Happy Easter Pictures:


No comments:
Post a Comment