Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ear Checkup

Well, went to see Dr. Binder yesterday and well...he has another ear infection! It wasn't as bad as last time but it's there. The right ear is worse this time. He started the same antibiotic last night. He seems fine, playing like normal, but just has a hard time sleeping because of his stuffy nose and drainage...which is the reason he has the ear infection. Doc said that with the fluid from his little cold that will cause the ear infections. I mentioned tubes...and doc said that if he gets like maybe 4 infections within about 6 months or so he might be a candidate! Please pray for my baby's ears! Rob had to have tubes when he was a baby, but I really want to prevent it if I can.

We go back for another ear checkup and his 9 month checkup on the 15th. I hope he is better by then!

Am sad to say that I have missed the first game of the season Kempner vs. Pearland last night. I hated not being there. Pearland once again beat us 22-21 in the last few minutes of the game! Boo-hoo, I wanted to cry.

Enjoy the 3 day weekend!
Happy Labor Day

No comments: