REALLY can't believe my baby boy is already 9 months old! He is doing so much since I've last blogged. Just yesterday he started clapping...I couldn't believe my eyes. He must be picking some things up from the other babies at daycare. He actually put his hands together and clapped. He yelled "mama" in the tub last week...I was so happy...but he hasnt' said it since :( He likes saying "dada" much more. And his new word is "bubba". He must be telling us he wants a brother!!! Guess I better give Doc a call :) He still only has that 1 tooth, I thought more would be in by now, but I hear the longer it takes for them to come in the better their teeth are...so I don't mind as long as he has good strong healthy teeth.
Anthony went to his very first football game last night. Kempner High played Marshall and we beat them...YAY! We played really well. I was very worried that Anthony would get cranky and not make much of the game (because he likes his bottle and bed about 7 pm every night) and the game started at 7. But he had so much fun...didn't even pay much attention to his bottle b/c he was so entertained by all the people, the band, etc. We left at half time so he could at least be in bed by 9. We had fun. Here is daddy with his little man.
Anthony's 9 month checkup was good. He is above his percentile in height and in the 50th % for his weight. He weighed 20 lbs 8 oz. Doc thought he looked good. However, he checked his ears to see if they had improved from the last antibiotic and they haven't. He is now on his 3rd antibiotic for his ear infections...YIKES! Please pray for Anthony's little ears that they will be healed.


3 comments:
Gosh...9 months already? I keep asking myself the same question. I just can't believe it. Little A is such a cutie and is getting so big. I hope his ears clear up! It was good seeing you the other day. My little ones have their first cold...it's been a rough few days :(.
I love his little jersey. We need to take the kiddos up to Nac and take pictures of them on campus.
He is such a cutie! It was great to see ya'll, Brianna just loved playing with him! If you want the number to our ENT doctor let me know and I will get it to you ASAP ok. Give Anthony big hugs from us and tell Robby we said hi!
Jennifer
Post a Comment