Anthony is just so amazing. He has a new trick just about everyday. I think he learns a lot from the other babies at daycare. A lot of those babies are already walking and I KNOW he will be walking soon. I'm going to guess by 11 months old. He LOVES to stand and takes steps holding on to things (but when he wants to get somewhere fast...and I mean fast...he crawls 90 to nothing!) Just last week he was holding on to Robby and then let go and stood there for about 5 seconds before he slowly set down, so he is starting to experiment those early signs of wanting to walk.
He is finally saying "mama" all the time. And today he said his /n/ sound saying "nana". He is also doing Patty cake. He claps his hands together...it is so cute to see him get excited and start clapping.
I've had to put those kitchen cabinet safety latches on this week. Last weekend Anthony decided to start pulling out bowls. He is interested in everything and getting into everything. He keeps me on my toes!
He absolutely HATES getting his diaper changed. Throws fits everytime...it's killing me. Anthony really seems to like the football games. I've been taking him for just to first half of the game and he loves all the noise and action.
Here are some new pictures:

Me and my Grandma Cici

My Aunt Janet brought me a walker to practice on :)

Mimi, Janet, and Cousin Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment