Well, I'm back! I've decided to take a day off of work to clean, hang pictures, vote, and BLOG! I wanted to share with you my most recent pictures of my babies. We have been very busy with school, festivals, and pumpkin patches!
My Avery is growing up so fast. We have done away with the high chair, the paci's, and are even practicing drinking from a cup...she is just months away from turning 2! How'd that happen??? She is precious, funny, beautiful, smart...and I fighter! Guess you have to be tough when you have an older brother. She is so fun to play with and watch. She is starting to tattle on her brother which is halarious because you can't understand the words coming out of her mouth but she's pointing and tattling! Anthony better watch out, it won't be long before we understand her.
Anthony is growing up all too fast! In just over a month he will be 4...WOAH! He is learning so much, has an amazing vocabulary, loves his sister, ...and unfortunately gets into lots of trouble at school. He is all b-o-y and more! I hope this is just a stage and not something I have to deal with in grade school.
Here are some pictures of the two of them...hope you enjoy!
Anthony and Avery with Pumpkins!!!
Happy Halloween!
Avery loved the little ones!
Anthony doesn't understand the importance of taking pictures and how serious it is for momma!!!
This is picture day at their school. Anthony is sooo silly!
Another silly face
Daddy helping Anthony with the paint ball gun.
This age is impossible to get them both to look at the camera and smile! And Avery bends down every time a take a shot...what is up with that? I think she is trying to do what brother is doing. I always tell Anthony to bend down so he is level with Avery.


No comments:
Post a Comment