Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Is Summer really almost over???

Well, I guess so! The kids are actually starting back to daycare next week so I can get several things done in my room. Unfortunately I am teacher AND a custodian at my school! I have never been to a school that is so filthy. I have already been up there twice this summer just cleaning so that I don't have to spend my first week back taking care of that.

On a better note...I am changing grades this year. I am teaching 2nd grade and I am VERY excited about that. As you know, I've taught 1st grade for 7 years, then was a reading specialist for 2 years, then we moved to Forney and I got a third grade job last year and now on to 2nd grade! I have been addicted to PINTEREST all summer and have gotten so many cute classroom ideas. I can't wait to try them out in my room this year. I will try to take some pictures of them and post them.

Many of you that read my blog probably have not heard yet...but Robby is actually no longer with Forney ISD. Yep, moved up here last summer, built a house (which I love) and already gone! He along with three other coaches that were at N. Forney have moved to Mansfield ISD...Timberview High School. We are now the wolves...not the Falcons! Anthony however still runs around the house screaming "gooooo falcons" So...let's go WOLVES!

If you are not on Pinterest, well you need to be. And please follow me! I have posted some very cute classroom ideas, gifts for teachers, outfits, holiday decor, and of course a few recipes!

Because my kiddos are so cute...I must post a few pictures...ENJOY!
 Look at that cute smile
 Rockin Out!
 Yes, he is wearing tall socks...it kills me, but he must have them!
 My big babies!
 Like brother...like sister
 Such a big helper!
 Anthony literally covers every inch of grass with his daddy on mowing day!
This is Anthony's favorite outfit...rain boots, backpack, and sun hat like daddy!



No comments: