A lot is going on in my life (our life):
Anthony has been playing T-ball and involved in the TOT program (Teams of Tomorrow) that many daycares/schools offer. It is all about ball handling skills. He loves both sports...can't get enough! Not sure what I'll do with him this fall? As for summer, I'm looking for swim lessons. We do have a pool in the neighborhood that is HUGE and very nice, so I might have to do it myself.

As for Avery, we are on the verge of being potty trained, she does very well at school. So I'll knock that out this summer. She is talking in sentences now and VERY independent...VERY! Has to put her shoes on herself, get in the car herself, shut the door herself, light switch herself...ok this list is too long to keep going. It wasn't long ago when we went through this with Anthony...so I remember well!
Robby is in the middle of Spring Ball right now (actually it's over tomorrow). I can't tell you how happy I am about that! It's just like fall ball! So he'll be around all summer then Football season begins Aug 1st! That is when I become a widow again. He is still at Mansfiend Timberview High. He did try for a Head Coaching job this year but no luck yet. Maybe next year will be his year!
As for me...well I'm very excited that school is almost out (only 2 1/2 weeks). I'm ready for a Bolivar vacation to just get away and relax...well going to Bolivar is actually NOT relaxing at all. It's worring about where and what the kids are doing all the time! I've also started a new business. I'm selling Premier Designs Jewelry. I absolutely love it. Love the jewelry, price is right and sales are good. I'm making a nice extra income and dream to one day let it take over teaching so I can stay home with my kiddos.
As for Avery, we are on the verge of being potty trained, she does very well at school. So I'll knock that out this summer. She is talking in sentences now and VERY independent...VERY! Has to put her shoes on herself, get in the car herself, shut the door herself, light switch herself...ok this list is too long to keep going. It wasn't long ago when we went through this with Anthony...so I remember well!
Robby is in the middle of Spring Ball right now (actually it's over tomorrow). I can't tell you how happy I am about that! It's just like fall ball! So he'll be around all summer then Football season begins Aug 1st! That is when I become a widow again. He is still at Mansfiend Timberview High. He did try for a Head Coaching job this year but no luck yet. Maybe next year will be his year!
As for me...well I'm very excited that school is almost out (only 2 1/2 weeks). I'm ready for a Bolivar vacation to just get away and relax...well going to Bolivar is actually NOT relaxing at all. It's worring about where and what the kids are doing all the time! I've also started a new business. I'm selling Premier Designs Jewelry. I absolutely love it. Love the jewelry, price is right and sales are good. I'm making a nice extra income and dream to one day let it take over teaching so I can stay home with my kiddos.





No comments:
Post a Comment