Friday, February 25, 2011

2 Weeks Old...

Yes, that's right...Avery Belle is already two weeks old today. Today was actually her due date. But Avery wanted to come into this world a little early! Two weeks after the c-section, and I'm now feeling much more mobile. However doc's orders are to not clean house, cook, or do laundry for 6 weeks...YIKES! That is completely impossible. In fact I just finished getting dinner ready (ok, I am making tortilla soup...just a bunch of cans poured into a crock pot). Robby will not let me sweep or vacuum, but I do enjoy watching him do it (with Anthony's help of course). I can officially start driving today...but have nowhere to go!

Avery is a sweet baby. She is not like Anthony as far as feedings go. Anthony always screamed every 3 hours for his feeding, Avery will sleep a little longer and I usually wake her up to eat. The more and more I look and study her, I see her daddy. She is skinny and long (Anthony was chubby and short). She has long toes and fingers...like her daddy! She is just as precious as they come. When you get really close to her face and talk to her she tends to smile a little smile :) She is a joy and I'm having a wonderful time spending every second of every day getting to know her.

Here are some pictures taken this week:
Aren't I cute???
"This is what I feel like after I eat"
"I love taking naps with Momma"
"Me and my brother rockin out!"
TUMMY TIME...Anthony participated too!

"My big brother loves me...most of the time!"

No comments: