Tuesday, March 22, 2011

NO, I didn't forget...

to blog!!! I actually think about it everyday but never seem to find the time to make it over to my computer. I didn't forget what it was like having an infant either!!! I will never forget those first few months with Anthony. My teeth didn't get brushed til Robby got home from school, NO sleep, showered every other day, the hairiest legs ever!!! The list goes on and on. I knew that having another baby would be hard...and it is. I am a little more orangized this time with finding time to shower, take a walk, and clean...but like the first time around...I'm running on about average 4 hours of sleep in a 24 hour day. It's super hard for me to nap during the day with the lawnmowers, barking dogs, ringing phones, etc. Not to mention trying to keep up with the house being some-what picked up incase we have a showing.

Well, lets get to the important things:
My little baby girl is 5 1/2 weeks old. She is starting to look at me and smile when I talk to her and during a feeding. It's so special to see her finally interact with me. I can't wait to see what her personality will be like the older she gets. Robby and I are head over heals in love with Anthony and I know that Avery will be as cute and funny as her brother! Here is Avery's 1 month old picture. I am going to take a monthly picture just like I did with Anthony with her pink teddy bear.
1 Month Old
1 Month Old

Last week was Spring break and we took a trip to Dallas to visit my family and to visit Forney, TX...our future home. We decided on a daycare which was very exciting. We also did a little house shopping. We really can't shop too much until we sell this house! Here are a few pictures.
Avery and Anthony's Great Grandmother, my Mimi

Playing in the jungle gym
Anthony likes it too!!!

No comments: