Saturday, June 19, 2010

18 Months old already???

Well, it's true...they grow up fast. Anthony turned 18 months old last Friday on the 11th of June. He is such a little boy now and not a little baby. When I look at him I just can't help to run over and steal kisses...he has just got to be the most adorable thing ever! He is learning so much too. Just soaking everything up that Rob and I do. He pretends that he's vacuuming when I do, that he's blowing the grass when daddy's outside working in the yard, when we yell at the dogs...he yells at the dogs, it just goes on and on. This is going to be a long list, but these are all the words that "A" says at 18 months old:

momma
dada and sometimes daddy
nanny (My mom)
papa (My dad)
cici (Robby's mom)
/m/bob (Robby's dad)
dogs (WILL NOT say Holly or Brady...just DOGS)
more
well oh (for hello)
bath
ball
bat
side (for outside)
bye-bye
diaper
poopoo
teetee
bubbles
water
juice
milk
nana (banana)
book
nigh nigh (for night-night)
no no
toys
light
vacuum cleaner (one of his first words)
lawn mower
shoes
paci (i really didn't want him to learn this word b/c paci's are going bye-bye this summer)

I'm sure I've missed a few words, but he's just starting to say so much and copying what we say. He went on Monday for his 18 month check-up and is in the 50th % overall (head, height, and weight). He weighed 25.5 lbs. This is just the best age. I LOVE this stage of life. He is so much fun and just a joy in our lives!


This is last June (a year ago)
6 months old
Hanging our with Brooks



This is this June

1 comment:

Hayley said...

They do grow up toooooooo fast! B&B are 18 months old today and it seems just like yesterday! I LOVE A's hair...he's so stinkin' cute. We have got to get together soon...miss ya'll!