Anthony is almost 6 months old. He will be turning 6 months on Friday, June 11th. He is just getting so big and starting to do soooo much! I am so blessed that I get to stay home with him this summer. Right now he is sitting up without help. He does fall over now and then so you have to sit with him. Also, he loves tummy time now because he's wanting to crawl. Maybe he'll be doing that by the end of the summer. He gets up on all fours and and gets in the push up position. What a big boy. Oh, and he doesn't just yell anymore when he talks, he actually has conversations with me and Robby. He says "da da da da da" and "bla, da, ga, da, bla" He is getting those consonants down. I've been working on "ma ma" but he is not ready for that one. Then he waits and lets us talk back and then it's his turn again. Here are some pictures of all his new tricks.
Last weekend Anthony went to his 3rd birthday party...he has lots of friends already. Our friends, Aric and Lindsay, have twins girls who turned 2. So we went to party with them.
After the birthday party we went to Fun Fest in Texas City to see Robby's parents. His dad is on a cook-off team. The food was delicious. Here is Grandpa and Anthony and Grandma Cici and Anthony.
A couple weeks ago we went to Dallas to visit. While we were up there we hung out with Ruth and Tim (friends of mine that got married in April. I was in the wedding and by-the-way, as soon as Ruth sends me the CD of our pictures taken at the wedding I will post them...they are amazing). Thanks to LeeAnn, my photographer. She did Ruths wedding also. But on our way up there we stopped at the new Buc-ees in Madisonville. This place is huge. We are "beaver believers" so we had to stop and check it out. We were in there for about 45 min. I got Anthony a little stuffed Buc-ee beaver. And took his picture next to the big statue of Buc-ee himself.
My friend that I graduated with from college is expecting this month, so we stopped by to see her. Thanks Melissa for having us over. And good luck with the new member of your family.
I thought this was cute. Robby always gives Anthony the last bottle of the day. And this is how it ends each and every night. I usually have to wake Rob up to go to bed.
Friday my mom is coming for about 4 days. I think we are taking Anthony to have his 6 month pictures taken while she is here.
Enjoy,
The DeSanto Family


No comments:
Post a Comment