Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 YEARS & 6 MONTHS

Today is Robby's and my 6 year anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to a great guy. And love him more than ever! We are so happy and blessed to have our little family. For 5 1/2 years of marriage it was just the two of us and wonderful, but now our lives have changed forever...for the better, b/c we have little A to make our family complete! Thank you Robby for loving me, taking care of me, and making me laugh, (and of course putting up with me :). I love you.



As you know on June 11th Anthony turned 6 months old. I took his picture today with the blue teddy bear to show how much he has grown. He is getting to be such a big boy. My mom and I took him to JCPenny's to have his pictures made for 6 months. They turned out awesome. He was in such a great mood. Take a look!









1 comment:

Hayley said...

WOW..this is like the third post within one week! I'm so proud of you. Little A is getting so big and he sure looks like his mommy! We had fun playing last week. Will have to do it again soon!!!