Monday, May 18, 2009

5 Months Old

5 months

Well, Anthony is already 5 months old. He is doing so much now. It is amazing how much he's grown. He still loves his feet, but hasn't tried to eat them yet. Could be because he's a chunky-monkey!!! He loves his cereal and his vegetables. We started with peas and he liked them, then we went to green beans (the faces are so funny) and he liked those too. He talks A LOT! Sometimes even at 3 a.m. We just leave him in the bed to talk to himself until he falls asleep (on those nights he doesn't get up til 7 or 7:30).



I love you too, Brady!

Hanging with my dogs

He is such a big boy and doesn't like his swing any more. He is ready for bigger and better things. So daddy had to get up into the attic to get his Einstein activity bouncer down. He loves it!!! He bounces and holds his body up pretty good. But it's so funny because he wants to put the toys that are on the bouncer in his month but he can't because they are attached and so he gets really ticked...you should hear him get mad (sounds like he's pooping).
I want that FROG!!! In my mouth!!!

Summer is almost here!!! I can't wait to be home with Anthony all summer. There are only 13 more days of school. I am no longer a 1st grade teacher...Yay!!! I have been wanting to get out of the classroom for a couple years now and do something different. I applied for a Reading Recovery position for the district and got it. I will have to leave my school and move to another school. I will REALLY miss my school, but am very excited about my new job. I will still be working with 1st grade for the most part...but won't have to worry about all the grades, 22 parents, 22 library books not being returned, sub plans and the list goes and goes forever. There will be a whole new kind of stress though.

This weekend Anthony experienced a couple new adventures. He went swimming for the first time and swung in a big boy swing. He had a good time. Saturday we went to Bella's 1st birthday party at my friends house (Emily-her link is on my blog, Richard's Reflections). It truely was the most perfect birthday party for a one year old. It was completely centered around all the babies. Usually it seems like 1st birthday's are more of a party for all the adults...this was not! I just loved the swimming pools set up. The babies had such a good time. Thanks Emily for having us.
Birthday Girl - Isabella Grace

"I think there's water in my eyes!"

I made some new friends

Aren't I cute?

"Higher Daddy!"

Well, enjoy the pictures. He will be going for his 6 month checkup the second week in June. I can't wait to see how much our chunky-monkey weighs.

No comments: