This past weekend Robby's mom, Cindy, took Anthony to his house to spend the night. This was the first time he has ever been away from us. She came to pick him up Friday after work and kept him until we got there Saturday afternoon. We missed him and called a few times to check on him. He was such a good little boy. This gave us time to do LOTS of house work, mow the yard, laundry, etc. We even went on a date Friday night to Carrabas and Main event. It was a lot of fun, just us two...it was like old times again! Saturday we went to a friend of ours son's 5th birthday party. This was Anthony's first birthday party. He was too cute in his sunhat and sunglasses.
This is Molly, one of Holly's and Brady's puppies.
1 Year Old Today, May 4th


1 comment:
He's so cute...I LOVE the picture of him holding those sweet little feet! Oh, and I LOVE Molly...I can tell she's spoiled (that's probably the one that I wanted to take home with me...oh wait, that was ALL of them). We need to get the babies together!
Post a Comment