A lot has happened since I last blogged. Most importantly...our baby boy has turned 4 months old (that was on April 11th) almost two weeks ago. Here are some really cute shots I got of him next to his teddy. He sure has passed up his teddy in height and weight I believe! On his 4 month visit he weighed 15.5 pounds and was 24" in length. Anthony was exactly the 50th percentile in his height, weight, and head measurements. 50% across the board!!! Way to go lil A...we knew you would catch up! Doc said that he looked wonderful and mentioned starting him on cereal and then in a couple weeks vegetables...WOW- it shocked me when she said that. I wasn't ready for him to grow up so fast. She said we would feed him with a spoon. That should be fun...can't wait to post those pics :)

What a ham!

4 months old...look at me!!!! Another very important event that happened was on Easter Sunday. Anthony was baptized! He became our little Catholic Christain. He was so good in church too. He sleep most of the time (because we timed it just right with his bottle) then as Father poured the water over his head and announced him he opened his eyes and looked at everyone...then went back to sleep. What a good little boy. His godmother is Robby's sister (Aunt Michelle)and godfather is Robby's bestfriend (Sammy). My parents came and stayed the weekend. It was a long weekend with lots of family fun...Friday night we had a fish fry at my house...Saturday night we had a crawfish boil at Aunt Janets house...and then Sunday was the baptism.

Godmother "Aunt Michi"

Norma's Cupcake Cake...Yummy!!!!

The Family at the baptism

Grandma Cici gave Anthony some bunny ears

Hangin with my two papas

Our little Family

Father Tom and the Godparents

Sat night at the crawfish boil...Grandma Cici even got me a stuffed crawfish

Grandma Cici and Grandpa

My momma and me

This is my Uncle Mat. He's a "fun guy"

The Family over for fish

Emily edited some of the bluebonnet pics...here is one that was really cute!

Yes, mommy took me to see the Easter bunny

Daddy is already teaching me how to drive Anthony was blessed with TONS of Easter and Baptism gifts...Thank you to all who made his weekend so perfect. We are ready for summer. Anthony got his first swimsuit, a beach towel, hat, flip flops, sunscreen, even a blow-up pool. These are memories we will never forget. There is one last thing I want you to watch. We are going to have a thumb sucker on our hands!!! I took this video on the way home from Dallas this weekend.
Ok...never mind. I tried to upload a video of Anthony sucking his thumb but it seriously took 3 hours and still had not finished uploading, so I cancelled it. I will try another time.
Kelly
No comments:
Post a Comment