Anthony is growing up too fast. He will be turning 4 months old this next weekend. He is sleeping through the night. We usually feed and put him down in the 9 pm hour and he doesn't wake up til 6ish in the morning. That is about 9 hours straight without waking. It is soooo nice for us to get some good sleep. He is growing out of all his 3 month clothes. We bought him 6 month nighties this weekend and they fit him. I can't believe it. You hold the 6 month clothes up in the air at the store and think "there's NO way this will fit him" but it does! Note to Grandma's...only buy 6 months clothes right now. Well, with the books I'm reading it seems like he is suppose to be batting a toys, have his head completely stable, and holding and shaking rattles. However, he is doing none of these. His head is still a little bobbly...he holds it still for a while then all of a sudden BAM, it falls forward. He does grab on and shake a rattle, but only when we make him. I guess he is just a little behind "the books", but he is learning so much. You should see him scoot around in his crib, and hold his head up high during tummy time. He also likes to look at himself in the mirror when dad is putting lotion on his back. He is just a joy to have and we are cherishing every single moment. We got a camcorder and have been filming as well. That will be fun to look back at one day and see him as an infant. He goes for his 4 month checkup and shots next week, will have his 2nd crawfish boil, and will be baptized on Easter Sunday...so we have a lot going on this week. Look for another posting next weekend.
Enjoy,
The DeSanto Clan!
Man...I'm cute!!!
Hangin Out in my crib wearing my first John Deer outfit
This is how I found Anthony this morning when he woke up at 6:15
I had my picture made with the Easter Bunny
Bumbo Time...
and Tummy Time


2 comments:
Oh my! He's grown so much and he's so stinkin cute. I love those chunky cheeks! I can't believe how BIG he is. Gosh, they are growing up way to fast. Remember this time last year? Who would have ever thought? Praise God for our sweet little MIRACLES!!! We need to get together soon! Okay, I'm off to bed!
Wow Kelly! He is so beautiful! I love the bluebonnet picturesm they turned out great! I hope all is well with you guys, take care!
Post a Comment