Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 Months Old on March 11th

Man, my little boy is growing sooo fast! Anthony was 3 months old on March 11th. Here is his 3 month old pic. Yes, he finally past up the teddy. Look at the difference between his 2 month and 3 month pics...wow, how he's grown!

The Family
3 Months Old
3 Months Old


I went back to work a little early. Started back March 2nd instead of waiting til after Spring Break. My mom came down from Dallas to watch Anthony for those 2 weeks. Then of course we had Spring Break and Robby and I and Anthony went to Dallas so he could meet his older cousins. Anthony did great in the car both ways...we were so proud of him. Next trip we might rent a trailer to carry all his stuff!!!

Cousins - Cheyenne(8), Tanner(10), and Sierra(12) with Anthony
Tanner loving his new cousin
Cheyenne was a great help. She fed and changed Anthony
Group Picture

This is my brother "Uncle Aaron"

We are just having the most amazing time with our little boy. He has grown up so much. He laughs and coos all the time - especially in the morning. We love watching him and talking to him. Just this week he started leaning forward like he wants to grab his feet...but hasn't exactly figured it out yet. Every time I pick him up my heart just melts. Having a child is the most awesome experience we've ever been given...and I thank God every day for our family. Hopefully we can add to it soon :) Here are some more pics.

My little angel!
Sweet Dreams
Grandpa DeSanto napping with Anthony
CiCi (Rob's mom) and I comparing Robby's baby book to Anthony's
Nanny (my mom)
Story Time
Doesn't he look comfy?
Dad gives ALL the baths!
Nanny rocking lil A

Anthony goes to his baby sitter, Mrs. Kim! He seems to have a wonderful time there. Everytime I pick him up he is very happy. What a good boy!!! I do miss him though. Wish I could stay home with him every day. I'm counting down the weeks til summer. After this week we only have 9 weeks left.

This weekend we are going to Dallas again. My best friend is getting married in April, so I've got a bachelorette party to attend :) Can't wait Ruth!

Anthony will be getting baptized on Easter Sunday (can't wait to post those cute pics). He will get baptized in front of the entire parish. You should see his cute outfit. He will be so cute. Hopefully we can get some bluebonnet pictures too. I've found a field of them off of HW 96, maybe we can make our way over there for pictures soon.

Kel

1 comment:

Emily said...

YEA for Blogging!!! There is also a field of bluebonnets right by my cousins house in Friendswood. We should meet in one of those fields and take each others pictures.