Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Man...he's growing fast!!!

Went today for my OBGYN checkup. Everything looks good. Our little boy measured exactly 21 weeks and his heartbeat was 140. I'm not sure if I told you yet, but my doctor, Dr. Phillips is pregnant too. She is 20 weeks...yes, 1 week behind me. Which means she might not be able to deliver our little boy. But I am confident that the other doctors she works with will do a fine job. This was the first appointment that Robby did not make (thanks to football season) but his mother went with me. Next week I have my follow up with Dr. Rowe to see if the placenta has moved - PLEASE say a prayer for me and my placenta!!! I really need to vacuum my house and can't until the placenta moves!

I finally felt the baby move...yea!!! I can't believe it took 21 weeks. I was getting worried because I've read that you can start to feel movement between 16 and 20 weeks. Oh well, I know he's there now. Yesterday at work I felt this funny feeling in my tummy and it lasted about 10 minutes (so I know it wasn't gas!) Yes, I've had lots of that..he he. I can't believe I just told everyone that.

Anyway, here is a HORRIBLE picture of me. Rob is not the best of photographers and I look horrible. I will post better pictures of myself in the future. I'll update again next week to let you know about the placenta.



Yes, my belly is getting bigger (along with some other body parts!) Holly is loving on the baby!

No comments: