
As for me, my belly is getting a little bigger (and I guess baby grows in the butt and hips too)! I can't wear anything but maternity pants (thanks to my friend Emily who let me use all her clothes):) I think I might have felt baby move once but wasn't sure and haven't felt it again since then...so who knows. It's killing me that I can't feel anything yet and I'm 19 weeks along. Most books and friends say you can start feeling baby between 16 and 20 weeks. He better start kicking harder so I know he's still there. Well, school starts back Friday the 15th and I'm kinda excited because it's getting a little boring around the house. I'm ready for the school year to start and I'm sure being busy with that will make the rest of my pregnancy go by fast. That and football games. Robby is excited that football season has started and two-a-days start tomorrow, so I am offically a widow until mid November. GO COUGARS!!!
Well, we finally got registered for baby. It took 4 days to finish and was one of the hardest things we've done. We didn't know what in the hell to click on. There are only 100 differnt bottles, binkies, toys, strollers, etc. But we figured it out with lots of reading and research and advice from friends. My mom came down this past week and we shopped a lot. We bought the bedding for the baby and some extremely cute clothes from Carters (football outfits of course). Thanks mom for everything! I'll see if I can upload a picture of the bedding. Well, that's it for this blog, enjoy the pictures of baby!

This is showing the two legs and penis (from the bottom view)

This is profile of baby

Here is baby's arm...

and foot.

Baby's mouth is open.

Here is my bedding. We will probably mix the football team with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment