After visiting San Antonio we headed to Bolivar where the family beach house is and stayed there for a week. It was nice to relax and take the kids to the beach. We also had a big family reunion while we were there. You can see our family wore red! In the picture below is Michelle and her newly born twins, our cousin Lauren and me and Avery in the middle. Robby helped in the kitchen...chopping meat. We all had a great time.
Avery Belle
Anthony Ellis
I wish I had taken more pictures this summer...I need to do that more. What is crazy is that I started this blog many years ago to keep my family and friends updated on all the fertility issues we were having and then we finally had our first child after many years of trying, Anthony Ellis DeSanto. He is so special to us and his family! And in two weeks he starts....
KINDERGARTEN
We are so blessed!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment