This has been a very busy last week of school. A lot has been going on getting ready for summer and wrapping up the school year. Last Thursday my little boy graduated pre-K. I'm so proud of him. He has learned a lot and is ready for Kindergarten! I think I'm more excited that he will be going to school with me everyday. Here are some pictures of graduation.
Ms. Donna (best teacher ever!)
Tonight Anthony had a ballgame. He did good. Afterward I took some individual pictures of him (this year the team didn't have professional pictures for some reason).
Here are some other pictures that were taken this week. ENJOY!
The cute little girl you see with Anthony is his "girlfriend" Bradie. They are best friends and love each others company. They are in the same class at school and the same class at Cubbies.


No comments:
Post a Comment