Monday, January 31, 2011

FOR SALE


Well, our house is on the market!!! We are planning on moving to Forney, Texas. It's crazy to think we are packing up and saying goodbye to everyone this summer, but at the same time it's a little exciting knowing we have this adventure ahead of us. Robby will be coaching football with his head coach at North Forney High School next year. I am looking forward to moving closer to my parents. Forney is only an hour away from them. I'm glad that my mom and dad will get to spend more quality time with my kids...which means more dates with my husband :) We will miss Alvin but will be back to visit since we have family down here...so it's not goodbye forever!

We were told to declutter our house for the online photos, so we started boxing up personal stuff (like frames, etc). We packed about 6 boxes. Packing up a house is going to be a BIG job! Good thing I will be going on maternity leave soon so I'll have some more time to pack.

No comments: