Santa brought Anthony an awesome Radio Flyer wagon. He loved it and just had so much fun sitting in it and playing. He also enjoyed playing with the handle. He got many toys and lots of clothes too. Daddy and mommy got lots of nice things too. Robby got me a big digital frame that I can download pictures on. I LOVE IT!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Santa came!!!
Santa came to visit Anthony at Grandma Cici's and G-Bob's (grandpa Bobby). That is where we stayed on Christmas Eve night. Robby's sister and husband were there too. We had a great time being together.
Santa brought Anthony an awesome Radio Flyer wagon. He loved it and just had so much fun sitting in it and playing. He also enjoyed playing with the handle. He got many toys and lots of clothes too. Daddy and mommy got lots of nice things too. Robby got me a big digital frame that I can download pictures on. I LOVE IT!





Aunt Michi & Uncle Matt
Daddy opening his presents
Santa brought Anthony an awesome Radio Flyer wagon. He loved it and just had so much fun sitting in it and playing. He also enjoyed playing with the handle. He got many toys and lots of clothes too. Daddy and mommy got lots of nice things too. Robby got me a big digital frame that I can download pictures on. I LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment