Thursday, January 14, 2010

He's WALKING

That's right...Monday morning Anthony took his first REAL step. He did it about 5 times (only one step each time). I was soooo excited (mainly b/c I got to see his first step!) Then when I went to pick him up at daycare that afternoon he had taken 7 steps without falling...WOW. I was so happy and couldn't wait to get that bogger bear home to watch him walk, but wouldn't you know...Anthony wasn't in a good mood that evening and wanted to be held the whole night...so NO walking :(

Robby and I have been car shopping since before Christmas (it's time to retire the 1997 Avenger) so Tuesday night we had to get a baby sitter to watch A so we could drive to the Northside of Houston to look at this Yukon XL...so didn't get to watch Anthony walk again. Then Wednesday we decided to buy the car so we had to get another babysitter and head back to get the car...so didn't get to see him walk AGAIN!!! I'm glad that the car shopping is over and I can play with my little boy tonight. He does walk some in the morning ... but daycare says he walks A LOT. I'm so proud of my little boy. I thought he'd walk a lot sooner...but I knew he would do it when he was good and ready!

Most of you know (from years ago) that we had to do IVF to get Anthony. Well, I've been waiting for another IVF study to come around again, and there might be one in June...so please say a prayer for us that we will be blessed with another little miracle soon!

No comments: