It has been a fabulous first year of being a mother, truely the best thing ever! Anthony brings me so much joy. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. I hope he always stays healthy and happy...for as long as he lives!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
I'M ONE
Yes, that's right, my little boy is ONE! WOW, it really did go by fast. I can't believe that Anthony's party has come and gone. We had a great party. Many friends and family were there. Anthony had lots of fun in the bouncer, opening presents, and eating his cake. Robby and his buddy smoked brisket and ribs...they were delicious.
Having fun in the bouncer
Birthday Boy
Friends & Family all gathering
Anthony & his G-Bob
Anthony & his Godfather, Sammy
My friends Maddi & Abagail
My other friend, Bella
Presents...
Presents...
and more presents!!!
Bella helping me open my gifts
My Yummy Birthday Cake
It was very good, but I stayed nice and clean
Yummy, Yummy!
It has been a fabulous first year of being a mother, truely the best thing ever! Anthony brings me so much joy. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. I hope he always stays healthy and happy...for as long as he lives!
It has been a fabulous first year of being a mother, truely the best thing ever! Anthony brings me so much joy. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. I hope he always stays healthy and happy...for as long as he lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment