Well, Thursday Anthony went for his 1 year checkup. He weighed 23 lbs & 11 oz. What a big boy! He was in the 60% in weight, and 50% in height. Doc said he looked great. Said that we could start on whole milk. He's been drinking soy formula for months so I was worried about switching straight to whole milk, but we gave it to him all day today, and so far so good! He had to get 4 shots, two in each leg...poor baby! After the doctors office, we took Anthony to see Santa at the mall but it was going to be about a 2 hour wait so we decided to leave. We are going to try again on Tuesday I think.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!
I will post Christmas pictures next weekend,
can't wait for Santa to come!!
Merry Christmas
from the DeSanto's
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment