When I first got to the doctor's office the nurse asked me several questions that I answered yes to. "Do you have bloating?" "Yes...I mean I'm getting fatter" "Do you have constapation?" "Yes, off and on" "Do you have insomnia?" "Yes" And most of the other questions I answered no to. But let me tell ya, this not-sleeping-at-night thing is killing me. I wake about 3 times each night to potty, but then it's like an alarm is going off inside my head at 4:30 am each and every morning. I can not sleep from 4:30 to 6:30 at ALL!!! My friend, Mary Ellen, told me that that is God's way of preparing me for the baby. That is soooo true! So if you're awake and want to talk...just call me! Robby wakes up at 5:30 to get ready for work and leaves around 6 or so. It usually takes me about 30 more minutes to fall alseep and then I sleep GOOD for several hours. At first I would stay in bed until about 11 but this week I am trying to make myself get out of bed around 9 or 10 am. It's nice that I'm on summer break so I can sleep all day. I feel so lazy. I just usually bum around the house in my pjs until about 5 or 6 pm and then take a shower for the day and either cook dinner or we'll go get something. Then I lie myself back on the couch...life is nice. Although, I think it drives Robby a little crazy (probably because he wishes he could do the same).
Life is about to suck for Rob, he just started back to school to get his masters through that on-line Lamar Masters program. I'm so glad it's him and not me. You should see the stack of articles he has to read and respond to in just week one. This is an 18 month masters for only $5000, which is pretty dang good. Football season will be very hard on him, his mother and I have already promised to help. Please pray that he'll make it.
As for the puppies (and yes I'll attach some pictures) they are all GONE...YEA. We were getting so tired of waking up to tons of pee and poo every morning. I cried last Thursday more than I'd cried in a long time. We have 6 pups leave us that day...and it was sad. But by Saturday and Sunday, I was happy to see the last few ones go. I think Holly was too. She seems very happy and back to her normal self (that's kinda sad).
Remember when they were born?
And now they are 7 weeks old and playful as can be.
Cute as a button, but glad they're gone!
Play Time!
Dinner Time!
Last weekend Robby's sister got married. So my wonderful parents came in town to stay at our house to puppy sit for the weekend...bless their hearts! And my awesome neighbor came over all weekend to help my parents clean and care for all 14 animals. Thanks to them!!! Robby and I got to enjoy a peaceful puppy-free weekend in Galveston at the San Luis Resort. It was also our 5-year anniversary Saturday (the day his sister married). During the ceremony, the priest congratulated Robby and I on our anniversary...and I started crying like a baby. I am sooooo emotional lately. Everything makes me cry! I thought that was very sweet of Michelle and Matt to have him announce that during the ceremony. The reception was beautiful and I was very busy talking all night and didn't get many pictures but I will post a few. Robby also set up a "wedding suite" for Saturday night with rose petals all over the room and a beautiful arrangement delivered with a dozen sterling roses. I was so amazed. He is still wonderful to me. I don't know if you've ever seen sterling roses, but they are the most pretty shade of purple.
Robby and our new brother-n-law, Matt
Me and Michelle, the beautiful Bride!
This was an awesome 5-year anniversary party!!!
Thank you honey for my beautiful sterling roses.
Well, I think I'll wrap it up. I go to my regular doc on Wednesday the 2nd (Dr. Phillips). I will post again then! Enjoy the pictures. Oh, and please pray for my gestational sac to keep up with the baby! A good friend once told me that God likes specific prayers!!!


1 comment:
DR ROWE IS AO AWESOME! I wish I could still go see him sometimes just because he is SO nice! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HIM! You can try dried apricots for the constipations and colace stool softners... My Dr, Dr Magliolo suggested colace, Dr Rowe suggested dried apricots... I usually took the colace, the apricots are SO NASTY! Just make sure the Colace doesn't say anything about a light or gentle laxative. I know in my drunken stage at Michelle's wedding I told both you and Robbie that I was SO happy for both of you, but I truly am. Aric and I both are. Enjoy not waking up to tons of poo and pee right now, because before you know it your little bundle of joy will bring it all right back! haha! Please let us know if you need anything! ~ Love Aric, Lindsay, Abigail and Madison
Post a Comment