We had a very busy weekend at the beach on Memorial weekend so I wanted to post day 2 at the beach. The kids played very hard and slept very good!
Isn't it funny how they always want to play with someone elses toys instead of the ones you bring!
Of course it's our girl that is interested in the crabs and seaweed!
Cousin Maverick loved the crabs too!
Playing Hard!!! And check out the seaweed...worst I've seen it in the 14 years I've been going to Bolivar. We could not even get over it to get to the water!
This is our side of the Bolivar Peninsula. We are not on the Crystal Beach side, but the Intercoastal Canal where all the HUGE barges go by. I absolutely love it. The water is calm, right in front of the house, and believe it or not watching the barges is the most peaceful thing (while drinking your morning coffee). This is our little 'mini' beach in front of our house.
Here she is!!! Bought in 1974. This camp was orginally low to the ground, then built up and moved back from the water (b/c the land was deteriorating from the water). And even after IKE it's still standing! We are very lucky to have this place.
Mommy getting some kisses from the little girl!
Robby and brother-n-law, Matt, coming back from wadding!
So serious...like her mommy!
So silly...like I'm not sure who!
Paci time...babies are getting tired!
Robby and Matt trying to catch something!
We had fun as always...there are more Bolivar trips to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment